Pages

Monday 28 January 2013

Just a quick note!

I won't be blogging until next week at the earliest. I went quiet over the past week and a bit because I was a little ill three weeks ago, and crocheting, knitting and sewing something last week. I was hoping to tell you what I'm crocheting etc for, as well as show you more of the stuff I made for Christmas but...

My laptop is currently broken. A friend and Corey helped diagnose the issue, it looks like Windows has to be reinstalled. Before I do that, I need to try and get my documents off my computer. This means buying a hard drive mount or something to that effect. I can't remember what it's called. Anyway, I don't get paid till Thursday, so no buying of the hard drive thingmebob till then. So...no blogging till the do da arrives and my laptop is sorted.

Oh, yeah, I'll be remembering to back up my documents onto my hard drive this time...I promise!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave a comment!