Pages

Thursday 7 February 2013

Laptop

So, I fixed my laptop on Monday. It was all up and running, and working and fine...

Our amaryllis plant decided to fall over in some kind of Victorian swoon. The plant wasn't in a pot, it's in a glass vase with a round base for the roots. It's a stupid design for a plant that moves during the day. So water went everywhere, all over Corey's computer, my laptop, Corey's laptop and, well, everywhere. My laptop got the bulk of the mess. 

Corey's laptop is fine. My laptop was on top of his laptop. His computer is fine, too. Which is good, as I was the one who put the amaryllis where it was, even though he told me it's not a good place to put it...

My laptop, my poor abused laptop got the brunt of it. We left it to dry for two days, but alas, it is, to put it the only way I can, buggered. Corey called the insurance company and hopefully they'll sort something out soon. This does mean I won't be blogging as regularly as I have been, though!

This also means one way or the other I'll be getting a new laptop. I may start searching for some kind of waterproof, drop proof, Crysta proof case for it. If one doesn't exist, someone should invent it now, please...

No comments: