I, Crysta Campbell promise that in the year 2013 I will:
- Start and complete the NHS Couch to 5k program.
- In order to continue running, I will undertake at least one 10k run next year
- I will undertake a course in belly dancing and yoga and relaxation classes
- Following on from my 2012 purchase of a Canon 550D, I will complete a photography course at the local college.
- Remember to give blood whenever I'm supposed to and not 3 months after the first reminder letter is sent
- Be more grateful, thankful and kind.
- Express my gratitude and thanks instead of only thinking it
- Be less afraid of change and new situations.
Crysta A Campbell
(Yes, I do know what my initials spell)
Anna then mentioned on twitter that last year she had a word for the year. She then asked whether anyone else has one. There have been some lovely words chosen.
I have chosen the word Challenge
I will challenge myself this year to
- Do some of the things I've always wanted to do, but put them off because "they'll get done one day"
- To get out more (hence the classes I plan on subscribing to
- To meet new people
- To keep busy
- To do those things that scare me, but really shouldn't (like meeting new people!)
- To keep exercising
And now the next thing to do is print this out and put it on my wall!