Pages

Wednesday 12 December 2012

#ShareAdvent - Day 12



Today I'm supposed to organise my favourite photo's of the year and do something with them. I love photo's. I love taking them, and I love looking at them...once. I have folder upon folder of relatively well organised photo's. Thousands of them that just end up on facebook or in my pictures folder on my computer. I always intend to do something with them, but don't.

I've sorted my favourite pictures from this past year. I've also decided to frame some, and perhaps get some made into canvas.

There's a wonderful mix in there of family, animals and a few pretty flowers. Things that make me smile when I look at them.

And next year, I plan on going through all my old photographs, deleting the ones I don't actually really want, and printing out the ones I do. I love my parents photo albums, and feel it's such a shame to keep photo's in files for all eternity. I also like the idea of having a favourite photo of the month that gets put in a frame, or set aside to be put in a frame at a later date.

Here are a few of my favourite photo's from the year: 


From our trip to London for Corey's (very) late birthday present. Taken with my phone. The sunset was beautiful

During our 25 mile walk. Just love how he looks like an intrepid explorer!

After my brothers confirmation. He frames the two ladies so nicely

This is the last of a set of 3 I took while learning how to use my remote. I plan on framing all 3. This one shows the ridiculousness of my relationship sometimes!

The crazy three legged cat is gorgeous. I didn't have the correct white balance for this picture, but I really like the effect.

I could photograph her all day long. That is all.

When I cropped this picture it made the flowers look like a painting. I'm hoping it'll look good on canvas.

One of my twin cousins, Tyler.

The Olympic park in Barcelona.

2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous photos! I love the confirmation one.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! It's one of my top 5 favourites that I took last year.

      Delete

Feel free to leave a comment!