Pages

Wednesday 28 August 2013

Katy's getting married tomorrow!

Don't worry, you won't be subjected to my singing again. 

Katy is a wonderful lady, who I met through Any Other Woman and twitter. Who came to Any Other Hen after writing a rather personal post on AOW, and graciously sat/stood through many people giving her advice on this matter. With a bemused smile on her face.

Since then we've talked a lot online, and I've come to realise she is a kind, warm hearted person who will be one of the first people to pick you up when you're feeling low. Or tell you off when you're being unkind to yourself. 

She marries Dan tomorrow, and has invited myself and Laura to join them for the afternoon ceremony and evening celebrations. I know she's had a lot of stress about certain aspects of the wedding (*cough* the dress), but I also know she's going to look absolutely gorgeous tomorrow. 

How do I know this? Well, because in each and every single engagement photo I've seen of her and Dan, they've both had these huge, gloriously loved up grins on their faces. They glow with happiness and the joy of just being with one another. I can only imagine that's going to be increased on the day. 

I can't wait! I only hope I don't put Dan off her "twitter friends"...

Katy, just in case I don't have a chance to say it tomorrow (as I know you'll be surrounded by family and friends wishing you well), I hope you have an absolutely brilliant day. I wish you and Dan all the love, happiness and joy for the future. 

As Katy loves Disney, I shall leave you with this:



No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave a comment!