Pages

Wednesday 22 August 2012

Barcelona!

So, I've been pretty tired these past few days. That's partially because I've been so tired I've just not had the energy. I've also been mucking about with my camera, taking pictures of the sunsets across the way from me, and mucking about with them when I get back in. I accidentally locked myself out one of these nights...in the rain...barefooted...camera in hand. Luckily my upstairs neighbour let me in...

I've also been packing. I'm off on holiday on Sunday. Can you guess where? I'll give you another clue:




I love that city! We are staying in a campsite outside Barcelona, but I will definitely be visiting it a few times while we're there!

Anyway, I'm off to pack some more. And decide what to have for dinner...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave a comment!